Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall and Facebook

I finally posted our pregnancy on Facebook! I know it's silly, but it was for some reason a little stressful knowing I had not said anything on Facebook. It is really sad that a social networking site can have that much impact, but once it's on Facebook, it is out there for EVERYONE! :)
Today was also pretty special for me and Jeff because this day 6 years ago, we met at a water ski tournament. It is crazy that it has already been 6 years! If you would have asked either of us then, we would have never dreamed to have been as lucky as we have, let alone even be dating a week later... haha. I guess it was all meant to be!!

This is the first day that it has actually felt like fall to me! Even though it is still 95 degrees, something about the first day of October is always makes me happy! If you know me well, you know I LOVE Halloween, so I am looking forward to finishing my fall decorations!!!! Also, I am still able to enjoy my favorite fall beverage (decaf) pumpkin spice late!

No comments:

Post a Comment