Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I miss...

I feel like these last couple of weeks have gone by so quickly! I am almost at 16 weeks and I have my next doctors appointment next Wednesday. We will get to hear the heartbeat, she said the rest will be boring and quick but we are really looking forward to hearing baby!

I receive tons of different emails from websites that inform me on what is happening to myself and baby. I just learned that our little one is starting to hear and they say it can start to recognize our voices, although I still feel silly if I started talking to my growing belly!

I realized I needed to make a post when I was sitting downstairs with Jeff and he was enjoying a nice cold Octoberfest beer while watching game 1. That is when I started thinking of the little things I have changed, mostly in the foods I am eating, these are some things I really am starting to miss.

Things I miss... already

-sushi
-egg salad
-smoked salmon
-bleu cheese, brie
-medium rare steak
-happy hour after a long day at work

No comments:

Post a Comment