Tuesday, October 4, 2011

5 things to continue...

Tonight I had dinner with my sister. This is something that is a very common thing for me and something I truly enjoy doing. As I was driving home I started to think about all the things that I really enjoy to do and that make me really happy. I know some things are simple and may not seem like a big deal but I wanted to start a list of things that I love to do and allow myself time to continue them ( in moderation) when the baby arrives. Now I understand that anyone that is a mother is probably cracking up and thinking this is super silly because believe me I fully understand that EVERYTHING is going to change, but I also think it is going to be so important for me to still have things that keep me, me! So here is the beginning of the list of things I love and hope to continue.

one
Take my dog for a walk

two
paint my nails (even though I pick it off everyday)

three
have lunch with my sister

four
keep up with our regular tv shows, maybe cut back on a few (dvr of course)

five
grocery shopping by myself

2 comments:

  1. These are all very easy things to continue when you have a baby, except maybe shopping by yourself. You will have to get daddy to help with that one. Now it's when you have two that it gets a bit tricky to paint your nails!! I am so excited for you! You are going to be a great mom!!!
    Candice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby can come to our dinners, you know we will start refining the palate at an early age :)

    ReplyDelete