Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Favorites




one
<em>Midnight</em> by <em>Carole Hochman</em> Sheer Magic <em>Pajama</em> Set
Midnight pajamas by Carol Hochman
most comfortable pajamas ever! I only can afford them when I find them at T.J's or Marshalls, and they are definitly worth it!



                                                        

two
                                                  
                                              Annie's Organic Mac and cheese
                                      ...delicious and covers my cheese cravings!

three
                                               
                                                         More Of Me Maternity
       I found this brand on Guit and fell in love! Their dresses are cuter than all of my regular clothes!
four
                                  
                                                       Bubble bath with lavender

five
                                                                 
   100% cocoa butter- Even though my doctor says there is really no way to prevent stretch marks, why not try?

No comments:

Post a Comment