Saturday, October 29, 2011

17 weeks

17 weeks have come and gone! It is CRAZY to think how quickly each week has gone by! Bring it on month 5! I am really enjoying my pregnancy so far! I love my growing belly and it is looking more and more like I am actually prego, not like I can't put down the fork. I am REALLY looking forward to getting out of my regular pants and into some comfy maternity pants. It is still that awkward stage that I need to use a rubber band to keep my pants on, but maternity pants just kinda look silly. I have found some great deals online from Gilt and Zulily, so I feel like I have a pretty good start to my attempt to not look like a big mess through this pregnancy. ( New favorite: More of Me Maternity)

I am very excited about tomorrow... I am meeting with a personal trainer to teach me some baby mama work out skills! I have really tried to stick with my routine of going to the gym 3-4 times a week, but right when I found out I was pregnant I stopped going to all the fun classes I was use to and just started the boring elliptical and treadmill...blah! I am thrilled to find new things for me to do that I know are safe while pregnant and maybe will give me a little more energy and less flabby arms!

Oh, I forgot... We went to the doc on Wednesday and heard the heartbeat. It sounded like a big wind tunnel! She said everything is going great and we were able to schedule our next appointment to find out if baby is a boy or girl! November 21! The next three weeks better fly by, cause I am ready to get moving on baby's room. I feel like I can't even wrap my head around what I want to do until I find out. Also, we haven't even thought of names yet, Jeff really wanted to wait until we found out to eliminate 1/2 the stress of name picking (although I have my names already going).



17 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment