Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Favorites

one
                                                .
                                                               Bobble water bottle
I heard about this inexpensive filtered water bottle and couldn't wait to go get one! I went to Target at 9:30pm ( very late for me to be out) and I got it last night! I was sick of spending money on bottles water and I have been drinking TONS of water lately so I knew this would be some of the best $12 I have spent during this pregnancy!


two
                                              
                                                               Tory Burch Baby Bag
Yes, I do enjoy some finer things in life so why not get a Tory Burch diaper bag? Jeff hears the same thing every Christmas/birthday... I have always wanted a Tory Burch bag, so what a great time to get my 1st!


three

                                                
                                            Citizen of Humanity maternity jeans
I am definitely in an interesting size period of pants right now. I still fit in my jeans... kinda, and look like I just gave up on myself for a while. I am getting very excited to finally have a bump that looks like I am pregnant and not just chowing down whenever I want. These jeans are a must have for me!


four

                              
                                                                Scarves... Lots of scarves

Scarves are my new best friend this soon to be coming fall! Scarves fit you no matter how big my belly ( and the rest of me) get! They are also a good hiding accessory for the time in between!


five

                                                
                                                                   Comfy yoga pants
Without a doubt, every day when I get home from work I have changed into one of my many black yoga pants, a tank and a cozy pull over sweater ( I am always cold...i know its weird).
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment