Monday, September 26, 2011

12 weeks

Today was a long day! I started out by working a 1/2 day at school, running to the orthodontist ( to repair a broken fixed retainer...not fun) a quick work out at the gym and then off to my doc appt! Everything is looking good and we got to have another ultrasound today, last one until we find out the sex at 20 weeks. Our little baby actually looks more like a human :).

                                                   Here is baby at 12 weeks and 3 days!
I am very excited to be coming to the end of my 1st trimester! It is crazy how fast it has gone. I can't believe I am 1/3 of the way to bringing home baby! It is definitely feeling more and more real as my clothes are all getting a little tighter each day and Jeff broke down and let me buy some of my first maternity clothes! I can't believe we all don't choose to wear maternity pants all the time, they are SOO comfortable! haha. And nothing like an excuse to buy new clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment