Sunday, September 25, 2011

We're having a baby!!

I am finally saying it out loud! "I"M EXPECTING!"

These past 12 weeks have been a whole new world for my little family of myself, Jeff and our crazy dog Stewart. Let me catch you up....

 We had an amazing summer... We started our vacation out by our annual trip to Vegas with some of our best friends! We had lots of time to catch up with family (which is always a good time had by all), and my girlfriends and I spent a good amount of time laying by the pool and enjoying our well deserved time off!  All in all I can't complain, we had a wonderful summer and to top it off...

July 25 we found out that we were going to have a baby!! We were so excited, and timing couldn't have been better... oh wait... Jeff had also just found out his company had been bought and he was unemployed! I knew at that time that everything would be okay and would work out, and anyways we were so excited nothing else mattered! That week we decided to take a mini break from reality and stay at my parents lake house in Conroe for a week. Both Jeff and I wanted to wait and keep it to ourselves just for a couple of weeks. That was very hard for me to do and if you know me well, you probably understand why I was pretty much in hiding ( I definitly missed my happy hours). Finally at around 6 weeks we could not keep it in an longer and told our family ( oh and half of Austin at J.Blacks...). My sister said she knew right away, I mean she offered me a drink and I turned it down... haha. Both our families are thrilled and we are so happy to bless them both with their first grandchild!
All in all, I have had a very smooth pregnancy so far and hoping for that to continue! We have had two doctor appointments and I go back for a third on Monday! It has been nice to be back at work, it keeps me busy and I have had a wonderful school year so far!

We have a lot to look forward to and can't wait to see what all is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment