Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome 2012!

We have so much to be thankful for this past year, and so much more to look forward to to for 2012 and beyond. It is such an amazing feeling knowing this year we will be blessed with our sweet baby girl! Our lives will be changed forever and we couldn't ask for anything more!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I know we did! Jeff and I flew up to Lubbock to spend Christmas with Jeff's family! We had a great time relaxing, enjoying lots of good food and spending time with family! The following week my sister and I were able to spend some quality time with our grandmother in from Chicago. We had such a good time catching up with a day of shopping! My parents came in town for the last week and New Years. The goal was to get started on some much needed nursery help! It took a while, mostly because it takes me a while to make decisions, but by the end of it all there was progress! The furniture is picked and the crib is on it's way! One thing that has made the most progress is definitely her closet! I have been in full force baby shopping, it is so fun to find tiny baby clothes! At least she will be well dressed.

We are looking forward to all the new adventures to come this new year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Merry Christmas



Swim suit from Aunt Ashley... seriously, how darn cute!

                                                                 Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment