Sunday, January 22, 2012

28 weeks

I have now entered my third trimester and I am getting more and more anxious each day! I am getting really sleepy again, I go to sleep around 8:30 or 9 at night. That is pretty good considering I am up at 5:30. I am not sleeping well, but I have never really been a good sleeper, this time it is just due to being very uncomfortable. Other than that I really can't complain.

Work is beginning to stress me out, only because I am realizing I only have about 10 weeks left of work and I have no idea how to prepare someone to take over my class. I keep getting reassured from everyone at work that I will not even think twice about work when I am gone.

What I have to look forward to this week... our 3d sonogram, finalizing our name choices, and sitting for 3 hours in the doc office to take a glucose test.
28 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment