Friday, January 13, 2012

Nursery Updates

We have finally begun on the nursery! It is now my favorite room to be in. There is still so much we need to do and so much we need to get, but I am just glad we are seeing progress now! One area that I have covered is the closet! Baby already has 11 pairs of shoes. I have loved every second of baby shopping! It is so easy for me to picture my little baby girl in a nice little cardigan and linen shorts... that's practical right? It is too hard for me to turn down a sale, let alone 65% at Janie and Jack! I even was able to drag Jeff with me last weekend and he just stood their smiling while I held up tiny little outfits. He even picked out a little jumpsuit for her on her casual days! We have also spent a good amount of our time in Ikea. Thank you Jeff and Dad for putting together Baby's dresser and changing table! ( I am sure that is exactly what they wanted to do after a late night out). I am so excited to see everything slowly come together, it will somehow be ready in time!

dresser and changing table (and cute little owl...impluse buy at Niemens)


Christmas present from parents!

First baby gift from my Mom

Just the beginning...

stroller with bassinet. Gift from Jeff's parents

Jeffs pick

She will be so stylish

No comments:

Post a Comment