Friday, January 13, 2012

27 weeks

Last week before I enter my third trimester! Where in the world has time gone? A lot has happened this past week, I will catch you up...

I am slowly starting to get back in the routine of work after a long Christmas break, only to get ready to leave again in less than 3 months! Work has kept me very busy, the kids keep me moving and my mind off all of the things I need to do for baby! I guess that is a good thing, otherwise I would be a lot more stressed out than I already am. We are slowly completing small things for the nursery, although my crib (Christmas present from my parents) is on back order until the end of Feb! I would normally just pick another one and be finished with that, but you have NO idea how difficult it was to find the perfect crib! The sad thing is, is that it was so simple. All I wanted was a white crib with nothing fancy. Just a plain.white.regular crib! It took LOTS of searching but I finally found one that was great and not $1000. Seriously, people pay a thousand dollars for a crib! Anyways... Sunday was a blast, we went down to our favorite spot... this little place called j.black ( pssst, I know the owners) and celebrated Elvis's birthday with good music and yummy fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches . All in all, it was a great week and I am still feeling pretty good! I really can't complain about little things, because I know how lucky I am that things have gone so smooth so far! Besides being completely exhausted and falling asleep by 9pm each night, I am still enjoying every minute!
27 weeks

peanut butter and banana

No comments:

Post a Comment