Wednesday, November 16, 2011

There is something in there....

Last Friday I am pretty sure I felt baby move! Well... I wasn't sure for a couple of days but when I kept feeling this weird bubble pop in my belly I finally allowed myself to understand that there is a real live human moving around in my belly! It kinda creeped me out a little, but also was pretty amazing!

There have been a couple of new things my body is getting use to, such as my belly button is getting more and more shallow! Jeff thinks its hilarious... me, not so much! I have always thought there is no way my weird deep belly button could ever pop out... but I am quickly realizing that this baby can pretty much do whatever it wants to me! I am also pretty sure my ankles are swollen. I'm not sure, but all of the sudden I looked down and my ankles seem awkwardly larger than normal. It may be in my head.... I will find out tomorrow when I try to wear my skinny jeans and they may not fit around my ankles.

Besides some of the weird things happening to me, I have had a pretty good week so far! Shopping has filled most of my evenings since Jeff has been out of town. New maternity jeans, leggings, and snowboard pants.... yes snowboard pants! Now no need to worry, I am completely aware that this will be the first in a very long time that I will not be able to go snow skiing, but that does not stop me from an AMAZING bargain! Check it out....
Yes, that is right, I bought a pair of $219.00 Burton snowboard pants for $15.99!! This is why I do not understand how people do not bargain shop! I know searching through racks of clothing you most likely do not want is time consuming... but it is totally worth it when you find a deal like this!   
Only 5 days till we find out who this new little addition will be! Stewie can't wait to find out if he is going to have a brother or a sister! I am so excited and pretty sure I will drag Jeff straight to Janie and Jack from our doctors appointment Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm already in Jane and Jacks so just give me a call. I simply cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete