Sunday, November 20, 2011

19 weeks

There are many perks to being a teacher, one is hearing the comments 5th graders have about being pregnant! Here are just a a couple of the things I have heard this week...

"Mrs. Sutton, that belt gonna hurt your baby!"  - this is to me after wearing a belt above my bump

" I told my class you were pregnant, but they didn't believe me, they said they just thought you were getting fatter!"

I love my job!

                                                                           19 weeks

It is sad that everyday I come home and immediately put on some sort of leggings or work out pants! Jeff is probably getting a little tired of me looking like a slob! Oh well, I feel it will only get worse...

1 comment:

  1. Oh MY!!!!
    Dont worry, Don't sweat the small stuff, and trust me that is the truth, enjoy it all, seems you are doing just fine.
    Love you Suid bottom!

    ReplyDelete