Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dear Baby,

I can't even explain how excited your dad and I are to meet you! It may happen anytime now... The doctor told me your estimated weight is already 6lbs and 17oz...pretty crazy considering your parents are not the biggest people on earth! They say you will continue to grow about 1/2lb each week!!! That means you may be one big baby!  However big or small, you will be perfect! You have dropped a little this past week making moving around humorus for onlookers! You have also decided to make sleeping a little more difficult, but I don't mind it! The doc is pretty sure you will choose to come before your due date! I know you will come whenever you are ready! I am pretty sure your dad and I have picked your name, although actually getting him to say "this is it", is a little more difficult than you would think! Your brother Stewart has no idea you are about to enter his life too! I have left some baby things out for him to get use to, but I know he will love and protect you (probably lick you a little too). One thing from your dad.... He is a little worried you may decide to come during the final four... if so, at least let the Tarheels win!

WE LOVE YOU,

Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment