Saturday, March 24, 2012

38 weeks!

2 weeks to go!!! WOW! I can hardly wait to see my baby girl!!!!! We are as ready as we are going to be... and the longer she waits the more ridiculous things I find to buy for her. (like baby havaianas flip flops) I am prepared for her to come when she is good and ready! I am finally ready and  prepared to leave work and can't wait to enjoy the long spring/summer with my little family!

I am so happy with her completed nursery! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it!!!! I love sitting in her room and looking through her clothes and books! It was a LONG process with A LOT of help (thanks to every ones amazing gifts and especially both mine and Jeff's parents!) I can't wait to see our baby girl in her beautiful room!



38 weeks!

baby flip flops! Even Jeff couldn't resist!


 



Now all we need is Baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment