Sunday, March 11, 2012

36 weeks

Weeks are flying by! It is exciting and also a little scary! I think the scariest thing is not knowing when our little darlin is going to make her way into this big world! I am as prepared as I could be... except I need to finish a couple nursery decorations (pics to come), put in car seats, pack for hospital, prepare work for my long term sub, and complete the STAR ALT test with my third grader! It is really sad that I am most stressed about completing a standerdized test before my baby comes! My parents are in town this weekend and I am enjoying my spring break, it couldn't have come at a better time!! I am pretty confident I will finish up all the small things this week, just in time for St. Pattys day Saturday! Even though I will have to pass on the green beer this year, it is still one of my favorite holidays!!

4 weeks left.... I can't wait to meet our baby girl!!!



36 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment