Sunday, February 26, 2012

33 and 34 weeks!


me and gie at my baby shower

I am very behind on posting on here, I wish I could say it's because I have been so busy finishing everything for our little girl... Nope! Don't get me wrong, we have been doing a lot since we are getting closer and closer to April 6. I feel like once we get one thing accomplished, I think of 10 more things we need to get done NOW!

Last weekend my sister and mom threw an AMAZING baby shower for me! It was so pretty and so nice to be around so many friends and family. We got so many wonderful gifts, Baby Sutton is going to be very spoiled! My best friend from Houston came into town, it was great being able to spend time with her and catch up! I have to say our weekend was a little different than normal, but I showed her that a 8 month preggo can still have fun!

Work is becoming harder and harder, I have NO energy and still am not prepared to leave my classroom for the rest of the year! I am planning on working until I have our little darling, so it is crazy not knowing if she may come early, late or right on time!

I went to my 34 week Dr appt on Friday and she said I am measuring normal and in two weeks I will get an ultrasound to see where baby is positioned and then I will go to the Dr each week until she arrives! She is still moving around a lot, but there is less and less room for her to move, and I'm not quite sure where she thinks shes moving to?

Jeff and I have completed our birthing classes, we now have a breastfeeding class and  baptism class to attend before she arrives in our world! I feel pretty comfortable and prepared as I can be I guess... I know I will be ready whenever she decides to come, I mean 15 year olds do this every day! I am sure I can handle it!


Baby Shower



33 weeks


34 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment