Sunday, February 12, 2012

32 weeks!

8 weeks to go!! WOW! It is crazy to think that in less than 2 months there will be a little mini me in this world! Watch out, I know that may frighten some people! I am feeling pretty prepared... I mean as much as I can be for having our first baby. The nursery is coming together (see next blog post), her wardrobe is continuoulsy growing, and Jeff and I have started our birthing classes! Jeff is very patient and has not complained once about them, even though they are three hours long for three weeks. He is probably most thrilled that he doesn't have to worry about Valentine's Day because we will be in class till 9pm. How romantic! Just before we started our first class, someone asked me if I was getting nervous for the actual birth part and I realized that I have not even begun to worry because I know everything will be perfect. Well... after our first class and all the great info they share with you I began to a worry a little! There is so much I had not thought about such as... how will I know if I am in labor? Sounds silly, but I have been so excited about preparing for baby that I hadn't thought about the actual delivery! No worries, I am a fast learner!

                                                                    32 weeks!
Sorry for the horrible picture, hair, slippers and outfit! That is what Sunday looks like in my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment