Sunday, December 4, 2011

Favorites

one
                                I was so tired of spending tons of money on yummy holiday drinks from
                                     Starbucks, then I found this and was thrilled! It is DELICIOUS!

two
                        My "new" Hunter rain boots! I actually bought them about 3 months ago but wore
                                                      them for the first time yesterday!           

three

        
                                                  
      elf- FAVORITE Christmas movie! I know... I still love ALL the classics, but I'm pretty sure I have  
          seen this movie more than any other movie EVER! It makes me so happy every time I see it!

four
                                                   
                            Over sized sweaters! They are so comfy, warm and fit over any size belly!

five

                                              
                                     Jeff's home made chili! Nothing better on a cold rainy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment