Sunday, December 18, 2011

24 weeks... 6 months down...

Alright... I just realized that I only have a little over three months left! I have gone into a little bit of a panic mode. I am pretty sure Jeff thinks I am actually turning into a crazy person! It all started a couple of days ago...
Friday was my last day at work before Christmas Vacation! Woo Hoo! I am off for the next two weeks! I had been talking to many people about plans for the next couple of weeks and I always would reply with.. "well I really want to get started on the nursery". It seemed like a good idea, until I realized that I have done absolutely NOTHING so far! I felt like I had plenty of time and the break would be perfect, except that my break also entails finishing Christmas shopping, traveling to Lubbock for Christmas, taking Stewie to Conroe, My Grandmother and parents will be in town, and New Years! So when I looked at everything together I don't have much time! So today I decided to go full force and start organizing!

The big problem was when I started planning out what I wanted to get done, I realized not only did the nursery need to begin somehow, but the rest of the house was a disaster!  So I have about 45 different projects going on at the same time... oops!

I know it will all get done somehow and Jeff has been very patient with me! I am just very anxious to get everything finished and enjoy the fun things like decorating!!

p.s. Polka dots were not the best choice...
                                         The scary thing is that I actually went to the gym in this shirt!

                                                                        24 weeks

                 
                                                                 Nursery disaster!

                             ....but a clean baby closet!!! I can't wait to hang up little tiny clothes!

                                                             My reward for a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment